Become a member
To become a USC Lion Volleyball Club member every year, there are a few things you must do:
1. Are you a playing or non-playing member?
playing – proceed to step 2
non-playing – proceed to step 5
If you need to clarify further which bracket you fall under, contact our treasurer, or one of our friendly committee members.
2. As a playing member we need to know a bit more about you. Please fill out the club’s membership form, found Here.
3. So you are registered to play matches for USC Lion Volleyball Club, please pay to become a Volleyball South Australia Member. Seniors and Juniors can do this Here. *Your membership must be renewed annually.
4. As a club, we place the highest importance on providing a positive and nourishing community, in line with this all our Playing Junior and Senior members are required to complete an online course to combat harassment and discrimination set by the AIS. This can be found Here. Once completed, please email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. According to the chart below, pay your fees into the respective club bank account, also found below.
*please include your first initial and surname so we can identify your payment.**If required, please see the club treasurer to organise a payment plan at least 6 weeks before the commencement of the first round.*
Description / Cost
Senior Playing Membership (19 or over this year) / $440.00
Junior Playing Membership (under 19 years of age) / $270.00
Junior & Senior Membership / $600.00
Life Member / $0
Social Member / $10
Name: USC LION VOLLEYBALL CLUB
BSB: 035 053
Account Number: 301 894
Reference: Players Name
Made payable to: USC LION VOLLEYBALL CLUB INC.