Notice of Annual General Meeting
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting that our Club, as required by the constitution, is required to hold.
An AGM is held every year to elect the committee and inform members of previous and future activities. It is an opportunity for members to receive copies of the Club’s accounts as well as reviewing fiscal information for the past year and asking any questions regarding the directions the Club will take in the future.
USC Lion Volleyball Club ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
6:15 for a 6:30pm start, Tuesday 07 November 2017, Brighton SIV Centre Foyer
1. Opening of Meeting
3. Confirmation of Minutes from Previous Annual General Meeting
4. Presentation of President’s Report
5. Presentation of Treasurer’s Report
6. Election of New Committee
- Vice President
- Junior Coordinator
- Senior Women’s Coordinator
- Senior Men’s Coordinator
- Sponsorship and Marketing Officer
- IT & Media Manager
- General Committee Members
7. Determination of Annual Membership Fee
8. Notice/s of Motion
9. Urgent General Business
If you have any questions, feedback or agenda items to add, please contact Adam Diamanti via email@example.com or speak to another committee member.
Thank you and I will see you at the AGM.
USC Lion Volleyball Club